Roll Call. Inside 30 days. New Holland Summerfest, New Holland, PA

42BBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hey y'all, wondering how many Brethren will be there August 26th and 27th. I'm on the committee for the first time this year and can't wait for the event! Hope to see you there.

I'll look you up for sure, I know a handful of other brethren will be there too

I am not competing this year but I plan on being there to visit

I will be there judging. Looking forward to meeting some fellow brethren.

Red Lion will be there and looking forward to seening you all.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Bobo In Da Eye will be there and hopefully my ribs get judged this time! Is Little George competing this year????

Really? You gotta bring bobo? I don't remember being asked if that was ok

I asked my neighbor Jack and he said it was OK. Working on another surprise guest as well to help out with the sausage category.

This is my favorite and the only one I am set to do this year. I do have 2 small complications- 1. I dont think I have a team- josh is starting school and does not feel he can take off right now, and Frank is in Love, 2. My wife quit her job as it was just too much and has been this way for the past 3 years. That is 1/2 0f our income which presents several problems. My goal is to be there

This is my favorite and the only one I am set to do this year. I do have 2 small complications- 1. I dont think I have a team- josh is starting school and does not feel he can take off right now, and Frank is in Love, 2. My wife quit her job as it was just too much and has been this way for the past 3 years. That is 1/2 0f our income which presents several problems. My goal is to be there
I'm not doing anything that weekend, let me know if you want help.

Very disappointed to learn that they see canceling th fri night pot luck dinner. Guess we have to figure something on our own.

I asked my neighbor Jack and he said it was OK. Working on another surprise guest as well to help out with the sausage category.

After the turn-in problem you had last year, I hope your surprise guest is Tony Richardson (former fullback for the NY Jets).

Back