I am certified

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Or maybe I should say that I am certifiable.

Just got my results in from almost a month ago taking the food service class.

96%. Which means I got 77 of 80 right. I would love to see the questions that I got wrong so I can know if I didn't get something, or I fumbled on a trick question.

You would think that it would be in their best interest to send a correct answer sheet. Think about the people that just pass by the skin of their teeth. How much stuff did they miss?

We will have 4 of us now in the store with a cert.. In our county if we cater to the point of serving, there needs to be a certified person on site at every event.

We shall rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations brother!
Rave on!
Back in the days of the dreaded Series 7 exam, they didn't tell you what you missed either.
75 out of 80 is sure better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
Way to go.

Your certified allright. Congrats on doing extreemly well on your food service exam.
You rock brother.

Bull

Congrats:biggrin:

Congrats on the certification. I've been working on my catering license here and they don't require you to take a food handling or anything but I thought about taking one because it just seems I miss things.

good yob!!

i go for mine on June 20. U got a copy? ;)

Congrats on the certification. I've been working on my catering license here and they don't require you to take a food handling or anything but I thought about taking one because it just seems I miss things.

I would suggest to anyone to take it if they have the time just for the heck of it. I pretty much knew the answers before I walked in, I just didn't know why.

The most important thing that I feel I took from the class is the reason for cooling product in a certain time frame. I had no clue. I knew how to do it as well as the proper temperatures and time frames, but now knowing why, it makes it that much more important.

I wasn't worried about passing as it was all common sense stuff. I was the first one done with the test and as I walked out I noticed that no one was even half way through it. This was after the instructor interrupted me to talk about HAACP plans that I had brought up to him because we have a need for some in our establishment. He took a full 5 minutes in the middle of my test to give me some answers and web sites.

Sorry, just a little happy, and celebrating. Did better than I had thought.

Congrats Greg. Good job.

Great link Poo!

Congrats Greg.

So were all the answers C? 'Cause that's the only way I'd get done that fast.

You get a big FINS UP on for a good yob!

Great job Greg. And you are so right about the wrong answer thingie. Would be nice to know. That's why I always grade my test in front of my students. Plus they get immediate feedback.

Back