Lynchburg RV Park

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried to contract the RV park in Lynchburg? I called and left two messages plus sent them an email and no answer. It would be nice to know whether we got a site during The Jack! :roll:

Lynchburg is a VERY small town and things really do move at a slower pace there, just like in the JD ads. It's pretty late in the game to be making reservations, but be patient. Trying to rush us ol' country folks is like pushing a rope - the harder you try to get it to go, the more knotted up things get. Try calling earlier in the day tomorrow.

Gott 'er done! I got ahold of them. They have a lot of spaces left so far. Very nice guy!

Gott 'er done! I got ahold of them. They have a lot of spaces left so far. Very nice guy!

That's pretty quick Jeff. I had placed a call down to Lynchburg last November and got a return call yesterday... Got what I wanted too!!! :wink: So what is that saying about patience and virtue? lol

That's pretty quick Jeff. I had placed a call down to Lynchburg last November and got a return call yesterday... Got what I wanted too!!! :wink: So what is that saying about patience and virtue? lol

"Patience and virtue" Who you kiddin?
You just forgot you did it, and they surprized you !!!

ModelMaker

Very surprised to hear you can get a spot :)
Good for you
Will you be hosting a I like Jeff party there?

Very surprised to hear you can get a spot :)
Good for you
Will you be hosting a I like Jeff party there?

Heck no! This isn't about me... it's about these great teams duking it out! I'm definitely gonna do some campaigning and take in the atmosphere but no "Jeff Party"! :lol:

By the way, Thom, it sounded like he had plenty of spots from the way he talked. Said he didn't even need a card to hold the reservation. Said if it got crazy, he'd call to have me guarantee it but for now, just took my name and phone number and said just show up unless I hear differently.

Back