Michigan Custom Q team

I'm really impressed with how fast you can adjust and stabilize that Shirley smoker and very even cooking. Not to take away from the Lang, just the ease of use and clean burning etc.

Exactly. Having never used a stickburner until I got my Shirley pit in late May I've marveled at how it maintains temps once you get a good base of coals down.

Great looking cook for a good cause - thanks!

I was told by one of the folks who took the money some people were coming back for another meal and some had gone home and told their neighbors to get up there to buy some of the best bbq they ever tasted!

thanks to ALL of the sponsors Michigan Custom Que has that make these cooks possible and to everyone who came out to help!

This is good to hear, eh? :{) Nice guys... and thanks for flying the banner. I ALMOST got ahold of ya to get it back...I did a whole hog this weekend... but it looked better at your setup :thumb:

Attachments

• 0816140737.jpg
    0816140737.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 51
thanks again everyone!!

I am working on planing a cook in the spring, this one is for handicapped kids at a farm that has special programs for them

I tell ya, I dont know how I am going to keep myself together for that one!!

I was looking through some pics that were sent to me and this one kind of brings it all home.

In these pics we have people from the 3 different groups involved (PBJ Outreach, the Plymouth Chruch of Christ, and Michigan Custom 'Que) all pitching in and pulling the pork as it comes off the smoker.

great teamwork for a great cause!!

Attachments

• 8-16-14 016.jpg
    8-16-14 016.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 8-16-14 013.jpg
    8-16-14 013.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 14
Back