Revisit Dessert

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Didn't just make these but came across them in my photobucket. Figured some newer members might enjoy trying this. Big apples cored, Milkyway broken in half, stuffed inside, brown sugar spinkle , wrap in foil and on smoker for 1/2 to 45.

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

Couldn't find any done shots so I will let my personality stand in.
adu-8.gif

Last edited:
Found some green ones I did, Used Snickers, don't like nuts in my mouth so I went to Milkyway.
IMG_2634.jpg

I apologize for the above comment, didn't figure a lady would be the first to respond. By the way boat all loaded up, off to work on bike and then off to Havazoo!:icon_clown

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.........!

That looks AWEFUL!!

Apples and brown sugar???!
And WHO likes chocolate and caramel?!

NASTY!!!
:wink:
:biggrin:

The green didn't hold up very well but were still good. Maybe Rick can post his Bannana Foster. Never made it but it looks outstanding.

I would never have those for desert. I would, however, have them for dessert. Even if I was in the desert.

The green didn't hold up very well but were still good. Maybe Rick can post his Bannana Foster. Never made it but it looks outstanding.

i would, but that would be hijacking and i'm trying to behave. :wink:

I was just thinking at work today about making candied apples and come home and find this thread on candy bar apples. Gonna have to try 'em.

I'll have to try that dessert on my next desert trip. Might have to try it sooner since my next desert trip won't be till Oct.

Back