Oakridge BBQ is doing it right

Yep. We kinda like Oakridge here at Casa deRedhot.

Sitting here in Mexico City on business reading thru this wishing I was home smoking and just sent an order in for the sampler pack. With all the rave reviews really looking forward to giving these rubs a try.

Last order I put in was 1 LB of Secret Weapon, some Black Ops for some beef ribs and a sample pack so I could try the new Dominator rub. Seriously awesome rub! Ever since I started using Oakridge rubs my friends cant stop complimenting my food. I even catered a wedding after they tried my ribs. I put HDD on everything, even my mac&cheese. You just cant go wrong with Oakridge BBQ!

You talked me into it! Ordered Black OPS, HDD, Santa, Secret, and Game Bird.

I got my rubs already from Oakridge. I ordered everything but HDD - damn! Rubs smell very good and I can't wait to give them a try.

I agree 100% OP. My Friend silverfinger first turned me on to Oakridge BBQ Rubs. Since then we have tried many types. My Family knows how good they are but I don't tell my Friends until they are over for BBQ and they always ask. What did you do to this BBQ? Then I tell them about Oakridge. It's always a Hit.

USPS screwed up yesterday, but I got my order today. Now to plan something to cook with the sample pack and the HDD... :twisted:

Recieved the sample pack Yesterday ordered on Wed. cant wait to fire up the egg this afternoon.
Thanks OakRidge Q

Anxiously awaiting a delivery from Oakridge, TODAY!! HDD is going to be an interesting experience...

Only rubs I buy now--thanks to the brethren putting me on these guys last year. I have shared with all my friends with rave reviews. I brought the dominator rib rub over my buddy's house to cook for the 4th having never used it before without concern and they all said it was one of the best rib cooks ever. The comp rub is my go to for pork, santa maria is awesome on beef, and HDD on wings and the brine is great too. Customer for life!

Received my sample pack recently, the steak rub is very good. I see an order being placed soon!

Back