Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Irving, TX Elks Comp Feb 26-27

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hope some more local teams show up for this comp. Had a blast last year with 4 Brethren teams including Jeff and Wayne that drove down from KC and took 1st in brisket!:shock:

Me and Mike(GrumpysQ) will be there with our Green Eggs.

We'll be at the LSBS contest in Italy that weekend. See y'all down the road.

Ty we will be there this will be our first one wish us luck

Also thanks for all your help

We will be there...... don't anyone take my preferred spot .......LOL......

A few years ago, this was my first event to ever compete in. It has been a good one every year. They do serve breakfast too on Saturday.

Ty what time are you going to be there

I'll drop off the trailer Thursday evening or really early Friday. Then I'll be back after lunch time. Can't miss the white enclosed trailer with the black A/C on top.

Man, might be the battle of the DFW Brethren if everyone shows up.

Looks like Jeff and I are coming back...looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. I don't know what our team name will be this year - changing it from T-Bag BBQ!!

Looks like Jeff and I are coming back...looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. I don't know what our team name will be this year - changing it from T-Bag BBQ!!

Give me a call if you guys need anything. I'll be in Houston that weekend. Jeff just wants to go out to eat, huh? Pappadeaux!

Glad ya'll are coming down to defend your brisket win. You won't be able to afford your team in the calcutta this year!

Glad ya'll are coming down to defend your brisket win. You won't be able to afford your team in the calcutta this year!

Can I buy a piece of that action from you?:mrgreen:

I will be there. This will be my first comp, so I am both excited and nervous.

Weldon

Proud owner of a WSM 22 1/2"
Visit my Blog: http://backyard-barbeque.blogspot.com/

Elks will sell dinner on Friday night and serve a free breakfast on Sat. Also has real bathrooms inside the lodge by the bar. They sell tickets for different drawings. Last year, the drawings were for cash and one for a shotgun. So brings some cash if you want to participate.

Elks will sell dinner on Friday night and serve a free breakfast on Sat. Also has real bathrooms inside the lodge by the bar. They sell tickets for different drawings. Last year, the drawings were for cash and one for a shotgun. So brings some cash if you want to participate.

Great, thanks for the heads up

Weldon

Proud owner of a WSM 22 1/2"
Visit my Blog: http://backyard-barbeque.blogspot.com/

Were gonna sneak into the Calcuta...ssshhhhh! That dude from the Elks bar better not be bidding us up this year!!

Back