bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Ground Meat"[/size]
Img0293.jpg

Photo from FreeDigitalPhotos.net.

...as chosen by Ron L, the winner of the Apple Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 12/3 through Sunday 12/12.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 12/12.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 12/13 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 12/17. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is Throwdown until Sunday night 12/5 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the International Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Nice! I just hope it doesn't turn into the Burger & Meatloaf Throwdown...

:whistle:Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun:whistle:

I think the McRib would qualify for this throwdown. It is ground pork extruded into the shape a rack of ribs...

And on another note the thought of what Gore will do with this scares the mousse out of me.

Does ground eggplant count? We typically refer to the center as the "meat" of the eggplant. Just asking. I think there would be tremendous demand for eggplant burgers ... at least on the moon. Do we have any Brethren voters there? I have to check that membership map again.

Oh man, what I can do with this. Maybe a gorgeous fattie or something along those lines. This time, I will sheath it in eggplant skin and photograph it on green glass marbles!

Oh man, what I can do with this. Maybe a gorgeous fattie or something along those lines. This time, I will sheath it in eggplant skin and photograph it on green glass marbles!

What about the tofu? Don't you have some of that leftover from the wallpapering this week?

Just bought a grinder attachment for my wife's mixer on Monday. This makes three active throwdowns that I want to enter, might have to "work from home" on Friday.

Does ground eggplant count? We typically refer to the center as the "meat" of the eggplant. Just asking. I think there would be tremendous demand for eggplant burgers ... at least on the moon. Do we have any Brethren voters there? I have to check that membership map again.

In this case I was thinking about the ground up flesh of dead animals, not dead vegetables.

Sorry to disappoint :-D

BTW, I would also exclude this type of ground meat...

PB140185.JPG

This is NOT an entry! :-D

Nothing like having an excuse to bust out the meat grinder attachment. but, what to do woth said meat is going to be the real question...

Back