Jack and Royal paper work

Coz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Am I the only one who didnt recieve any thing yet? :shock:

We got our Jack letter today. Nothing from the Royal as yet.

same here.. got the Jack, nothing from the royal yet.

I was wondering as on another forum they were talking about it and I said something to the wife and I ssuddenly was under a lot of pressure to find out.I emailed KCBS but if some of you are just getting the stuff maybe ours is on the way.Sometimes the mail is a little slow here......

I was wondering as on another forum they were talking about it and I said something to the wife and I ssuddenly was under a lot of pressure to find out.I emailed KCBS but if some of you are just getting the stuff maybe ours is on the way.Sometimes the mail is a little slow here......

KCBS is not responsible for invitationals... just getting the winners lists to the AMR and Jack. Give it a week and then contact the two organizations directly.

Got our Jack packet yesterday.

Got my royal invite about 1 1/2 weeks ago and my Jack paperwork on Monday.

We got our Royal paperwork the end of June, and our Jack paperwork this past Monday.

Last edited:
Received, filled out, and already sent both back in.
No, I'm not anxious :cool:

We got our Royal paperwork the end of June, and our Jack paperwork this past Monday.

We won our contest in June so they should have had time to get us in the system.I called the Jack folks and talked with a nice gal and was told we were not in the Wi. file.She was calling KCBS tomorrow.As I will also.The folks at the royal told me to get a hold of KCBS.Maybe its still may and I am still dreamin

Last edited:
Back