• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ok...Who's Using The "Flavor Fork"???

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_epZtVbk_c4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Flavor Fork - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like a lot of ingenuity if nothing else.

Looks a little redundent.

Fill the syringe...
Insert into the large handle...
Inject into the meat with two hands...
Disassemble to refill.

Just a few more items to wash... again.

If you get the "set it and forget it guy" Ron Popleal to sell it they will fly off the shelf. Or how about ShamWOW

That's one of the worst commercials around. What is he grilling at the 10sec mark...a dead bird found in the backyard? How does the fork take me from grilling a dead bird to grilling ribs?

He's never heard of an injector?

nothing sets off the flavor of a steak like some ketchup.......and a flavor fork(said in my best hillbilly accent)

The best steak is one beautiful CAB ribeye cooked in a pan until WELL DONE and then coated with A1 sauce and French's Mustard. You use the New fandangle Flavor Fork to inject all of the MSG and, items to be named later, which makes it Fan Farking tackulous................:twitch:

Fark! He didn't say how to order one. Now I'm sitting here with my credit card in my hand, and I don't know how to order it. :tsk:

CD

Yep. I'm thinking one of those Christmas presents that you get and never use but can't get rid of because it was a thoughtful gift.

exactly. And God forbid it is your wife that gives it to you because every time you BBQ, she is going to nag you by asking "why aren't you using the fork?"

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Na, just say the dog chewed it and you had to throw it out. Boom sham gone

I'm sure I will get one from a family member next Christmas, that they picked up in a closeout bin at Ross!

Along with the awesome BBQ Untensil Apron and LED light spatula and thermofork!

IMG_3229.jpg

Back