Major Score.....Calling all Eggheads!!

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I got all this:

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

For this: $0.00

My boss knows how much I love to cook and how much he doesn't, so this got passed down to me.

Now what I need is some direction. This is my first egg experience. I know I need a name for the ol' girl. I also need a plate setter. But, what else do I need to know? Are there some trick I need to know?

Cheers,
Nate

SCORE. Buy a ticket to Vegas now! That's like winning the lottery! Just reading a couple of posts about those things puts me in lust for one instantly! Good luck with it.

:mrgreen: DAMN!

Yeah, i have been drooling over these things since the first day i came to this site. They appear to be the "perfect" Q'ing and grilling device for "smaller" quantities of chit.:cool:

Course he must like you an awful lot to give it to YOU :wink:, so congrats are there too for doing a good job at work :eusa_clap

nice catch bro!

Congrats! Saaweet Score! Put some charcoal in her and fire her up! Rick gave you a great link.

Paul

Great Boss...Congrats! I'll give you one big piece of advice that will save the hair on several of your body parts...don't forget to "burp" it! :p By that I mean to open the lid an inch or so just for a few seconds before opening it all the way. Trust me! :p

Is that a Med. BGE or Large? Next to what I presume is a Fat Boy I really can't tell.

Thats not just a score, It's the winning run.

Congrats on your fantastic pick up.

My boss wouldnt even give me an old and empty propane gas tank that he never uses. Wouldnt even sell it for $10.

Well looks like you won't need your weber ranch anymore. Ill offer to babysit it

Back