MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #286
bullf-16
Found some matches.

Love this site, great support from the mods
bullf-16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #287
douglas_p76
Knows what a fatty is.

this site has plenty of great info, thanks to all that contribute, and i look forward to getting to know some of you
douglas_p76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #288
Burk504
Knows what a fatty is.

No question, this is the greatest BBQ site EVER!!! People are so friendly and willing to give great and honest advice...even in the competition area which is generally a much more secretive class of BBQ'r.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:56 PM   #289
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

It's a great place. A second family really. I just re-newed my subscription and Up'ed it to the next level. Hope to do so every year till I make it to the Cabo Level.

Remember folks, lots of time and effort goes into running this place. If you can, purchase a 'script or toss in a few bucks into the donation platter. Help keep it a great place for all of us to enjoy!
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #290
Guv
Found some matches.

I am new to this site but I have found it quite useful...Thanks!
Guv is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #291
infantry66
On the road to being a farker

very informational. . i've gotten a lot of good ideas from here and have added a few mods to some of them but only in my head so far!!!
infantry66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #292
gr8full2day
Found some matches.

Default Great Site!!

There is almost too much info for my newbie brain to comprehend...I hope to try some of the mods and hopefully over time have something to share with the community...Thanks for sharing your passion with me and others so freely!!
gr8full2day is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2009, 12:35 PM   #293
Guv
Found some matches.

While I do find it very useful I also find it a little difficult to navigate and I am wondering when I will have access to other areas such as recipes?

Old 11-22-2009, 03:40 PM   #294
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

the recipe link will automatically show up as a notice at the top of the forum after u post a few more times.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #295
Guv
Found some matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
the recipe link will automatically show up as a notice at the top of the forum after u post a few more times.
Thanks for the heads up.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #296
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv View Post
Thanks for the heads up.

that one should have done it. :) Look at the top of QtaLK.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #297
pahutchens
is one Smokin' Farker

Amazing site and community after getting a third of the way through the monster UDS thread (1000 of 3000 plus posts)had to buy a beer for under my name.
#5 Kamado refurbished 'the Copper top'
[COLOR="navy"]Blue 'like my Smoke' Thermapen[/COLOR]
IMBAS certified MOINK! baller, KCBS MCBJ & CTC
pahutchens is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2009, 12:50 AM   #298
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

I like this site so much I just upped my subscription to a Gold Star. This place means so much to me that I just want to support it.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #299
n2dabluebbq
On the road to being a farker

not for nothing, but why is it that one must purchase a subscription in order to have a custom avatar? after all if we choose one that is provided, are we not using the same amount of bandwidth ?
n2dabluebbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #300
MilitantSquatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2dabluebbq View Post
not for nothing, but why is it that one must purchase a subscription in order to have a custom avatar? after all if we choose one that is provided, are we not using the same amount of bandwidth ?

A subscription is not required to read or post.. The general consensus was that those who subscribe and ultimately support the ongoing maintenance of the site get some added benefits for their contributions...one of which is personalized avatars.
XL BGE (#2) & Performer Platinum

Former owner: Jambo Backyard, Klose BYC, Lonestar Vertical offset w/ Insulated Firebox, Medium Spicewine, Pitts & Spitts, XL BGE (#1) & (2) Medium BGE's, 22" WSM & (2) 18" WSM's, 18" & 22" Weber Kettles
MilitantSquatter is offline   Reply With Quote