Habanero Death Dust Tilapia and Chicken

pinkelephant

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I dusted some tilapia with death dust and let it soak in for over 30 minutes, then covered in louisianna fish fry and cooked it up.

the next test was soaking chicken legs for 36 hours covered in HDD and Oakridge BBQ, game bird and chicken rub.

The fish had a little heat in it and was something we all loved. It gave it a little kick.

The chicken was fun. the first bite made me think I didn't use enough HDD. The second bite let me know it was in there and the 4th bite was when I knew this leg was HOTTT!!
We all loved it. My asian wife was lit up. I ate 2 legs, my friend ate 1 and my wife had me finish her second leg.
I'm going to go to the website and see if he still has anymore HDD left. I want more!!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

THAT'S the spirit!:thumb::thumb:

I've been meaning to use the HDD for a fish fry myself, except I was going to mix it in directly with the coating. Glad I saw your post first!
I did that because I put some on some taters and fried them. the oil burnt off the HDD.

Love the way those chicken legs turned out! Letting the legs sit longer in the rub/marinade really gets the HDD to soak into the meat. Love that stuff!!!!! I put it in ketchup too, yum!

I have been ammune to pepper burn (past my throat) for 30 years. I burn, sweat and swear when I eat a good pepper, but 10 minutes later, It's all over and there's no "2nd burn" after affects.
But, this HDD burns continuosly, all the way thru your system and out the other side. You can actually feel what part of your gut it's in, all the way through. :)

I like this stuff! does that make me a little nuts??

I dusted some tilapia with death dust and let it soak in for over 30 minutes, then covered in louisianna fish fry and cooked it up.

the next test was soaking chicken legs for 36 hours covered in HDD and Oakridge BBQ, game bird and chicken rub.

The fish had a little heat in it and was something we all loved. It gave it a little kick.

The chicken was fun. the first bite made me think I didn't use enough HDD. The second bite let me know it was in there and the 4th bite was when I knew this leg was HOTTT!!
We all loved it. My asian wife was lit up. I ate 2 legs, my friend ate 1 and my wife had me finish her second leg.
I'm going to go to the website and see if he still has anymore HDD left. I want more!!

I guess making your food blazin hot is one way to enforce portion control, you physically cannot eat more than one or two!

Back