MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
MikeyLuvsBBQ
On the road to being a farker

Default Pork Tenderloin wrapped in Prosciutto di Parma (with pron)

There were a few threads that I recently saw here on the forum that inspired me to make this meal. First, I'd like to thank smokemaster1 for his outstanding Pork Filet wrapped in Parma Ham recipe and PatioDaddio for his excellent Beans for a Crowd recipe.

I apologize in advance for the photo quality. The photos were taken with my wife's crackberry and didn't turn out as well as I would have liked.

Pork Tenderloin coated with a fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Coarse Ground Black Pepper and Sea Salt Herb Butter wrapped in Prosciutto di Parma

Vegatable Skewers made with Cherry Tomatoes, Cremini Mushrooms, Red Onion, Cream Potatoes, Miniature Sweet Peppers and Zucchini brushed with fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Basil, Coarse Ground Black Pepper and Sea Salt infused EVOO

The finished Pork Tenderloin, cooked to 165 degrees IT

The Pork Tenderloin after slicing

The grilled Vegatable Skewers

Patio Daddio's Beans for a Crowd to which I added thick sliced Hickory Smoked Bacon, Green Peppers and Red Peppers

Kicked back and enjoyed a few of these during the cook and with dinner.

The Pork Tenderloin came out very tender and moist with a mild smokey flavor from the Prosciutto di Parma and a nice herb flavor from the Rosemary and Thyme Herb Butter.

The Vegatable Skewers were excellent and had a lot of flavor thanks to the Herb Infused EVOO.

PatioDaddio's Beans for a Crowd were simply awesome. I have to say that this is the best Baked Bean recipe I've ever tried, bar none.

Thanks for looking.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
Boshizzle
somebody shut me the fark up.

Awesome!

Thanks from:--->
Old 08-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #3
peppasawce
is one Smokin' Farker

It gets a A+++ my friend, nice meal you laid out there

Thanks from:--->