you go spam !

Pineapple SPAM fried rice
bowl.jpg

Nope! Really one of the things i do not miss about growing up on a USMC base in Hawaii; that and tuna-noodle-casserole; just not for me!

you musta stayed their in kaneohe far to long.
both of those are still my favorite.

Nope! Really one of the things i do not miss about growing up on a USMC base in Hawaii; that and tuna-noodle-casserole; just not for me!

Spam definitely has a place in the food chain. Very salty, lots of flavor but just not great by itself. With eggs or whatever, it is really great.

Why the fark would someone cook with SPAM?:der:

I actually haven't cooked much with SPAM since the Summer of SPAM. I think I may have overdosed on it during that time.

Yeah, me too. I think I still have a can around here from that summer. Good thing it is still good for 149 more years.

BTW, winner of the Summer of SPAM special TD :bow:

Hawaiian SPAM pizza

1742965_colonel00_2.jpg

Also, "The pig candied, deep fried Twinkie and pepper jelly stuffed, Bacon Spam fatty loaf cake"

IMAG0293.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

Why the fark would someone cook with SPAM?:der:
I actually haven't cooked much with SPAM since the Summer of SPAM. I think I may have overdosed on it during that time.

Welcome to my childhood. I can't even smell the stuff anymore. :tape:

Spam between hash brown patties, wrapped in bacon, rubbed for your pleasure.

spamcooking.jpg

was watching some show about spam and its history or some such.
one intersting thing was that in wwii they could not keep up with the need for spam so the gov had other co make "spam" and those products were what tasted funny and turned many off to spam itself. lets face it, without spam, many if not most would not have had any meat product to eat at all back then. even now its still filling a spot thats much needed.

Back