Finally got my Wicked Edge knife shapener!

NorthwestBBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I bought the Pro Pack I and all I can say is, it puts a Wicked Edge on a knife!

7463911924_509ac6e415_b.jpg

7463911876_c99f8c628b_b.jpg

7463911836_58654ca661_b.jpg

7463911786_c3595983e9_b.jpg

7463911746_744dae85a5_b.jpg

Slice a mushy Roma Tomato like deli meat...check!

7463911658_3689d8cd52_b.jpg

Slice paper without any jagged edges...check!

7463911954_ca8b1488f9_b.jpg

Slice a divet out of my thumb...check! :sad:

It is seriously a great product. :thumb:

I forgot to mention, when i started out this knife only pushed the tomato and wouldn't even start to cut the paper.

Very nice! I love mine, though I think I'm going to have to buy more knives to sharpen, cause I've run out of dull knives around the house lol. I even debated sharpening a butter knife but sanity came back to me before I did.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Very nice! I love mine, though I think I'm going to have to buy more knives to sharpen, cause I've run out of dull knives around the house lol. I even debated sharpening a butter knife but sanity came back to me before I did.

Awesome! :clap2:

It took me about an hour to get the hang of it. Now I'm like a machine with it! :thumb:

You do have sliced finger insurance don't you. I have looked at this system, but I get the "hebbie- jeebies" when I watch the videos of the guy working both sides at once. :shocked: I did watch a video of someone using one side at a time. I could almost watch that one without getting the shivers. Congrats on a great system, but be careful.

You do have sliced finger insurance don't you. I have looked at this system, but I get the "hebbie- jeebies" when I watch the videos of the guy working both sides at once. :shocked: I did watch a video of someone using one side at a time. I could almost watch that one without getting the shivers. Congrats on a great system, but be careful.

Nothing to do with the system, bro. I was just messing around with the knife trying to feel how sharp it was! Totally my fault. :icon_smile_tongue:

I've started begging for dull knives from my neighbors. :p

That looks like a really substantial tool, user friendly looking too. Nice!

Back