MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 11-28-2005, 01:03 PM   #76
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

Eye Cant heeerrrrrreeeee you...

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2005, 08:53 PM   #77
nmayeux
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33
theres alot of kids and toddler stuff i didnt load. If ya thinks there would be demand for them, i'll load them today.
I'd love some more of the kid an toddler stuff, as I've got a house full of the little monsters!
Lang 60 Marie Laveau
Deep South Single Chamber Glenda
WSM 22.5 Asmarelda
22.5 OTG Samantha
Weber Genesis Mocha
nmayeux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 09:18 PM   #78
BrooklynQ
Banned

I got my clock - it's hanging in the kitchen.
BrooklynQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:48 PM   #79
BBQchef33

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmayeux
I'd love some more of the kid an toddler stuff, as I've got a house full of the little monsters!

ok done.. added all the kid stuff that they carry.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 11-29-2005, 06:31 PM   #80
MilitantSquatter

Got my apron, sweatshirt and fitted t-shirt today... real nice print....

And as I'm smiling as I take them out of the bag, my wife says " Is the T-Shirt for me ? "...I guess I'll be placing a second order for another shirt and other cool crap real soon....
XL BGE (#2) & Performer Platinum

Former owner: Jambo Backyard, Klose BYC, Lonestar Vertical offset w/ Insulated Firebox, Medium Spicewine, Pitts & Spitts, XL BGE (#1) & (2) Medium BGE's, 22" WSM & (2) 18" WSM's, 18" & 22" Weber Kettles
MilitantSquatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 08:13 AM   #81
brdbbq
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33
ok done.. added all the kid stuff that they carry.
No Sugar Titties ?
brdbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:39 AM   #82
FatDad
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdbbq
No one has a Thong yet ?
Okay Buddy...I did it !
I had to order 2 thongs....One for each leg !!
I just need to figure out what to do with 2 extra holes.
Maybe like a union suit, one in front and one in back.

You will be getting a $5.00 coupon.
FatDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:21 PM   #83
BBQchef33

I just got the remainder of my order. The baseball jersey and Journal. I have to make some changes to the journal cause the graphic was a hair to high on the cover. The new journals are in black and look better, so if anyone has an order pending for journals, you may want to consider switching it to the new one. I will put up another white one later with the graphic adjusted also. The tee shirt graphics are very good. All in all, I'm real happy with everything I've gotten so far, 2 mugs, tile coasters, shirts, clock and the journal.

I also recieved another 5 dollar coupon when I recieved the final part of the order, so it seems they give these coupons out pretty freely.

I will be placing another order today or tomorrow,and as usual, after ordering they ask for 5 names to send coupons to, so if anyone plans on ordering anything, PM me and i will send you the coupon.

heres jackie doing some modeling..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0054.JPG (94.9 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0055.JPG (83.9 KB, 201 views)

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 11-30-2005, 02:50 PM   #84
MrSmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Thanks for the up date Phil,i forgot to order the journal so now i can have the black one :) I am also going to order some of the kid stuff for my greatgrandson,he always goes with me to the contest.My Black tee shirts should be here soon.
Arizona Chapter BBQ Brethren-----AZBarbeque Hall of Fame, North American Outdoors Grill,Charbroil Red, #7 Custom Red Kamado, Bandera
MrSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:50 PM   #85
brdbbq
Quintessential Chatty Farker

BTW Your typing still sucks
brdbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 07:15 PM   #86
nmayeux
Babbling Farker

I got my first installment of Brethren stuff today! The stuff looks great, and the prices were nice also. I did notice the the graphics look better on white than on the black, but I still want a black apron! Thanks Phil!
Lang 60 Marie Laveau
Deep South Single Chamber Glenda
WSM 22.5 Asmarelda
22.5 OTG Samantha
Weber Genesis Mocha
nmayeux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 07:39 PM   #87
BBQchef33

Noah, i havent seen them on the black shirts. Whats is the difference and if it is color adjustments, PM me and I can fix the graphic.

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 12-06-2005, 05:22 AM   #88
MrSmoker
is One Chatty Farker

I checked on my Black shirts that i ordered on 11/23 and they show still in production.
Arizona Chapter BBQ Brethren-----AZBarbeque Hall of Fame, North American Outdoors Grill,Charbroil Red, #7 Custom Red Kamado, Bandera
Old 12-06-2005, 08:08 AM   #89
BBQchef33

yup, same here. Maybe they are correcting some of the stuff... its says its still in beta so a little tweaking may be needed.

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 12-06-2005, 09:27 AM   #90
MrSmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Ordered some more stuff yesterday-Team Journal,Clock,Kids T Shirts,Two sided grey T shirts.All suposed to ship in two days