Pork Glaze Suggestion Please

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Think I'll fire up the rotisserie weber (charcoal) this evening and cook a hole pork loin. I didn't find a glaze recipe in the search section so would appreciate any of you farkers suggesting a good, not too sweet, glaze that will give a nice outside texture on the rotisserie. Thanks so much.
Meat.

Apricot jam, honey, a little of your rub, thin it with rum or whisky

Thanks Bludawg. I usually find a simple recipe to be the best and this one sounds like a winner. I will pickup some apricot jam later and give this a try. Thanks again bro.

Hey Bludawg, I forgot to ask you something. I am using a brine Ron L, posted awhile back so when would you put the glaze on the loin during the cook? Thanks.

Thanks Bludawg, that was about what I thought but wasn't sure. Appreciate it. I will let you know later how it comes out.

Bludawg, this was just outstanding. I was concerned about it being too sweet but it was perfect. My wife said it was just awesome, and that is a big positive. I did overcook the loin a little as I just got the rotisserie recently as a birthday gift from my wife and on a learning curve. Not overcooked much as it was very juicy and the glaze was excellent.
Thanks bro!

Back