Southern York County BBQ Cook Off. 9/6+9/7/2013

Goddahavit

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
we were lucky enough to advance in the sams club contest.

unfortunately this directly conflicts with this competition.
I am looking for teams that are interested in a low key fun evening. this event is one of our favorites.

please if anyone has time consider doing this event. they may need help keeping this a state championship.

do yourself a favor a nd think about it is a team friendly event.

I am looking for teams that are interested in a low key fun evening. this event is one of our favorites.

please if anyone has time consider doing this event. they may need help keeping this a state championship.

I think you should drop the Sam's and let the 7th place team go instead. :mrgreen:
I mean you did commit to this contest first...

I went to this event as a spectator last year, in fact its the first time I've ever seen a BBQ comp other than on pit masters. This year we're entered and I'm looking forward to it. It really looks like a fun event! Congrats on advancing in Sam's Club!

Make sure you pass this down to a slacker team. I don't need more competition than I am already going to have in Shrewsbury again this year! Great job moving on in Sam's BTW guys!

We have entered, but a good finish at Sam's will tell the tale.

We'll do it if we aren't in Chesapeake and there's any space left.

Ditto^ we are in, paid for and confirmed subject to results of this weeks SAMS Club. They were kind enough to offer a refund if we are successful in moving to the next round of SAMS.

Oh yea, this is a great event and the hosts are super awesome and very accommodating. Don’t miss it.

We have entered, but a good finish at Sam's will tell the tale.

Ditto^ we are in, paid for and confirmed subject to results of this weeks SAMS Club. They were kind enough to offer a refund if we are successful in moving to the next round of SAMS.

Oh yea, this is a great event and the hosts are super awesome and very accommodating. Don’t miss it.

If you guys go to Chesapeake and we don't we'll buy one.

I hope we ALL go to Chesapeake..... well, six of us anyway! That's a busy weekend. York, Chesapeake and Pickin' in the Panhandle.

Just so everyone is clear, I am not selling my entry, I was told they will refund my entry.

I really just want everyone to think about taking my spot or any open spots, If not to it being a great contest, but to also keep it a state championship.

If everyone advances, to VA. it may drop the team count below 25. no one wants that!

I'm not doing anything that weekend, and recently, I've been quite the slacker team!

Keith you're not the kind of "slacker" I was hoping for. More like the type who drinks to excess, runs around like a crazy man until all hours of the night, and then looks really hung over the next day. In other words, Sal. :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

PS just not actually Sal because he still cooks a first class product despite his nocturnal activities.

Keith you're not the kind of "slacker" I was hoping for. More like the type who drinks to excess, runs around like a crazy man until all hours of the night, and then looks really hung over the next day. In other words, Sal. :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

PS just not actually Sal because he still cooks a first class product despite his nocturnal activities.

humm i resemble that remark, ha ha .....

Why did I get drug into this? I just pretend to fall down to throw you guys off your game. HA!

Keith you're not the kind of "slacker" I was hoping for. More like the type who drinks to excess, runs around like a crazy man until all hours of the night, and then looks really hung over the next day.

Hmmmm, I might have to consider this!

Agreed....Sal puts out an excellent product, where I just ruin the beautiful boxes my wife builds by putting my food into it.....

Considering it, but we'll have to see how New Holland goes.

We are planning to cook this one if we don't advance to Chesapeake. Great venue and organizers.

Back