Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Log onto the page and there's a link to manage your pledge.
Hit that reenter your password and then you have to go back to it again and remove your pledge

Thought some of you might want to visualize where Bigmista's restaurant is going to be. The building looks really impressive... can't wait to see what the actual restaurant design concept is going to look like

IMG01575-20100716-1146-165633_650x720.jpg

4994117228_0e17df1108_o.jpg

http://www.gofundme.com/6ok0tc

Wow, now that's what was missing, a photo of "the place". Love it! What's not to love about palm trees when I'm snowed in! :laugh:
Let's not start the pity party too fast... you omitted the fact that being snowed in when living in Guelph isn't that bad - after all, that is the home of Sleeman Beer (miss me some Silver Creek Lager)

Thank you to the $750 sandwich person, as they just transferred over their donation from Kickstarter to GoFundMe. Already there have been 24 donations for $3,100 - and most importantly, the guarantee that it will be going to Bigmista and MrsMista whenever they need it, and not waiting until the 21st :thumb:

www.gofundme.com/6ok0tc

Let's not start the pity party too fast... you omitted the fact that being snowed in when living in Guelph isn't that bad - after all, that is the home of Sleeman Beer (miss me some Silver Creek Lager)

Yeah, okay… :oops:

And I also have unlimited quantities of Renee's Mighty Ceasar Dressing whenever I blow myself out :)shocked:). And Ace bread. :wink:

Thanks to all that have moved their pledges to actual funding :thumb: good on you all

This is going to be one epic drawing for those Simply Marvelous Rubs :heh:

Abd thatnks for the pic of the place Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back