FATTY Appreciation thread, please post your creations here.

Italian Fattie - Italian sausage, fresh spinach, diced ham, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, crumbled feta cheese
IMG_1176.jpg

Antipasto Fattie - Italian sausage, prosciutto, sliced cantaloupe, shredded basil, diced mozzarella, diced roasted red peppers
IMG_1177.jpg

Bratwurst Fattie-Bratwurst sausage, kraut, pickles, ketchup, mustard, swiss cheese
IMG_1267.jpg

Chorizo and Egg Fattie
IMG_1270.jpg

'Low' Fattie-turkey bacon, turkey sausage, egg beaters
IMG_1154.jpg

Now why can't you take more pics like this for your Throwdown entries Chris?? Gorgeous Fatty and a great pic!

My first fatty (pizza fatty) and also my first Throwdown entry:

IMG_6785.jpg

I really appreciate the simple goodness of a nekkid fatty:

IMG_7983.jpg

or topped with a little Big Butz Sauce:

IMG_9070.jpg

There's some great fatty ideas in this thread! Thanks for starting this appreciation thread Tim!

I went fatty mad for the fatty TD. My favorite two were the apple cinnamon and portabella swiss ones!

Redhot's Fatty Madness!
Ok, so this week I was wowwing at all the fatty entries so far and deguerre said, "better put your thinking cap on". I called him at lunch and rattled off a bunch of ideas - he said, "write 'em down". I did, but I had so many I told him he could do some. We cooked late Friday night and all day Saturday...now I gotta go get his hung-over (still semi-buzzed) butt outta bed so he can finish his throwdown entry. Needless to say my boss will be thrilled when I bring her alla this food tomorrow (Friday was boss's day but she was out of town).

Throwdown items:
Apple Cinnamon Fatty
Italian Pizza Fatty
Swiss Portabella Mushroom Fatty
Cheesey Mushroom Fatty Balls

Thanks for looking! :grin:
Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Ha, ha, none, they were just all begging for some of that meaty goodness! I thought it was funny how they all looked so longing and all of their eyes were glowing in the pic so threw that in the thread.

Ha, ha, none, they were just all begging for some of that meaty goodness! I thought it was funny how they all looked so longing and all of their eyes were glowing in the pic so threw that in the thread.

Ah, ok, whew :redface:

So, which fatty had recycled stuff out of the trash? :tsk:

Michele, that was fatty madness! What a fantastical feast of festive fatties! Where's Phubar when ya need him?? :eusa_clap

Definitely try the apple, Tim. I did pecan apple crisp in a fattie last week, and darn near cried when it was finished. Gotta do another as soon as this blasted cold snap quits. Too freakin' cold out there for me.

Do you have a thread somewhere else or could you tell us more about the apple cinnamon fatty? That sounds delicious!

Back