jerk wings

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
I used World Harbors jerk sauce and marinade and it wasn't very good at all

Kevins20Meat20001.jpg

nope, just the nextel cup.

so we got smoked brie on crusty french bread and fatties for apps, then grilled pineapple and smoked jamaican pork loin and roasted corn, brownies and ice cream!

then boat eggs and biscuits sunday morning, take left over pork sandwiches to the race, and after it's garlic shrimp, strip steaks with vidalia and baby portabello, and corn!
:biggrin:

ended up skipin some of that menu. no brownies and no garlic shrimp but we had the pineapple with ice cream. dr bbq's grilled fresh pineapple was killer!

here's a few pix of the rest. no pix of the pork loins -----> too drunk :biggrin: :biggrin:

brickyard2007-006.jpg

brickyard2007-012.jpg

brickyard2007-016.jpg

brickyard2007III-017-1.jpg

I love the stuff, and do my best to keep the company a float!!!

Try "Woods 100", I tihnk it's nicer than Pussers!

wings look great, but wheres the blue cheese sauce?

having a pusser's and coke right now :biggrin:

i'll search for the woods 100

The last several weeks I have tried to order jerk spice from Pussers and Walkerswood and they are out of stock?? Wonder whats up?

no eyed deer, mon (no idea, mon)

try again. pusser's was out of one thing i tried to order, so i got everything else instead! :biggrin:

Thanks for the link to the Pussers jerk seasoning. I'll have to try some. The St. John Jerk Spice from St. John Spice is very good.

As far as rum, have you tried Cruzan Single Barrel Estate? Great stuff! It's $32 for a bottle around here but it was $7 in the USVI!

haven't tried that one, but i'll look for it cause
"time flys when you're having rum!"
aargh.gif

I forgot to say something....ONE MORE TIME

nascarcup-2005-ind-tm-1022.jpg

You shop at The Home Depot? :lol:

I think he is trying to say "Here is the Jerk with Wings (fairy mod), who made Home Depot quit carrying Rancher (didn't want people to know about him and Brokeback Mountain)". Just gotta read between the lines.:biggrin:
Glad you chose this thread.

haven't tried those... yet.

1/2 c of olive oil and two T mild and 1 t hot each is what i used on these two zip lock bags with about 15 wings each.

The Walker's Wood mix is awesome. I used to work with a guy from Jamaica who made his own jerk mix from scratch. When he didn't have time to make it, he used Walker's Wood...

The last several weeks I have tried to order jerk spice from Pussers and Walkerswood and they are out of stock?? Wonder whats up?

I last got Walker's Wood from Firegirl.com, I believe. If you have a Safeway-related chain in your town, they should be able to get it (my local Dominick's carries several types of Walker's Wood)...

Back