Hats are in!!!!! With picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Thats a nice beard you have grown since the last time I saw you and please don't tell me you have a new girlfriend. :icon_blush:
Dave

Just filling in for you while you were in the Hospital!!:twisted:

I have been offline for a few days, but nice work on the hats. They look great. I'll take an apron or 2 as well.

Just for the record. No thread before this one or including this one was in anyway "taking orders" for hats. The original thread was to insure there was enough interest in ordering them. No notes were taken of who wanted them or how many. When they go up for sale there will be a free for all.

Nice looking.... and did everyone notice... the last 3 wods... FREE FOR ALL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Does that include shipping??? :confused:

free for all hats are the bestest hats of all! :twisted:

Just for the record. No thread before this one or including this one was in anyway "taking orders" for hats. The original thread was to insure there was enough interest in ordering them. No notes were taken of who wanted them or how many. When they go up for sale there will be a free for all.

This should be very interesting.....:p. Talk about elbows and arsholes flying....:lol::biggrin:

Edit: Shouldn't woman and children be first???? :tongue:

This should be very interesting.....:p. Talk about elbows and arsholes flying....:lol::biggrin:

My Wife says I act like a child, does that count ?? :mrgreen:

How will the free for all work????

I believe Greg will ask Phil to continue working on his Boolean Random Matching Program that Phil started back in the first year of the trading club.

He should be able to finish writing it in a year or so, similar to the trade matches we're still waiting for from Bash II.

:wink:

Yes Women and children should be tossed out of the mix first dont want any one getting hurt.........LOL

Wow,
As cool as those ear-flap beanie hats from Nepal are, or even one from the collection of Borsalino, I'm gonna wait a bit longer.

Sorry for the delay. I am still waiting word from UPS.

Take your time, Greg. No rush, we have waited this long and there is sure to be a big rush once you let us know. I'll wait till the rush is over. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back