***TIE-BREAKER VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Sandwiches" Throwdown - TIE-BREAKER VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Sandwiches" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
OK Folks, our first vote resulted in a tie between Gore and SmokinAussie.

Please vote for the dish you think should win the BBQ Brethren "Sandwiches" Throwdown! This poll will only be open for 2 days, so vote NOW!!!

(Please Note: In the event of a tie, both will be declared the winners and will share the victory)

Click Here to see the original entry thread for more pics/info.

SmokinAussie
SmokinAussie.jpg

Gore
Gore.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

As an impartial observer, I need to sample both entries at least twice. Please forward to me, 2 samples, each, for my bipartisian taste and flavor analysis. The result will be an unbiased judgement based on my own opinion and mood. These dang things are getting harder to choose. Some of you guys should be on the Food Channel. Dat's it the BBQ-Brethren Channel. It could work :idea::idea::idea:

Dat's it the BBQ-Brethren Channel. It could work :idea::idea::idea:
You might be onto something. Nah, it would never work. Someone would show up on TV drunk wearing a thong and the whole thing would get shut down.

Wouldn't be me though.

I don't wear thongs.

I would go butt nekkid.

I thought we were doing that whole "everyone to a nice beach to vote in person at the expense of the two participants" thing...

Dave

I think it's somewhat gratifying that my two favorite entries in the original thread are in this one.:cool:
I have not decided yet and may have to be Swiss.

(evil laugh mod)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!!!

I am reserving my vote for the final second. That way, I am assured the tie-breaking vote! It's time to buy your votes gents!:twisted:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Back