I'm officially addicted

Shoes

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Ever since building my UDS all I want to do is sit on my back patio, drink beer, barbeque, and tinker with it. Last night I was going to buy a new thermometer online. So instead of spending 5$, I just decided to save myself some money and buy an ique110, for what was supposed to be a bargain basement experiment in barbeque technology. Last year I was a vegan. I went at least 6months without any animal product whatsoever, and virtually no oil. For dinner tonight I had smoked meatballs, chorizo and gravy with a toothpick for utensil. I don't think I'm vegan anymore. I'm actually pissed because I'll be visiting family this weekend for holiday and I won't be able to slow cook some kind of primal animal meat on my UDS. I have arrived,

I still fast on Monday's and thursdays though....or I'd prolly be gaining weight.

I was told if I didn't quit Q'ing so much Id go blind. Well I heard that same lie in 6th grade. Keep q-ing. LASIK can get your vision restored.

It's OK. Say 10 our MOINKballs and 10 hail ABT's and you shall be forgiven. Welcome back to the light.

Welcome aboard.
Meat, meat and more meat and then all the fixins and you'll get them veggies.
Thats one of my tools also"toothpick" fingers work well also.

A big WELCOME! I look forward to the weekends so I can get a smoke in. I am even looking for projects around the house to do so I can smoke something will working around the house. A win win situation.

Just wait... It gets better. I have 3 pits already and will be building my first UDS real soon. It's like adding a new family member to the household. So it does get better :becky:

Back