what do you call those eggs wrapped in meat?

D

dkruks

wanna do a search so i can make them...but don't know the name...

Thanks,
Dave

Make sure to put a little shredded cheddar cheese on the egg before you wrap it. Freaking awesome!

Dave

What's even funnier than the pic and recipe in that link are the comments at the bottom where everyone is posting how amazing and delicious it must be..

MODS.............MODS............MODS!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE.....for the love of BBQ, PLEASE scrub that farkin link!!!
That's like a satanist hacking into a Christian forum and posting links to satanic rituals!!!! IT DOES NOT BELONG!!!!!

Seriously though.....I really DID think they were called armadillo eggs. Was I wrong?:confused:

MODS.............MODS............MODS!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE.....for the love of BBQ, PLEASE scrub that farkin link!!!
That's like a satanist hacking into a Christian forum and posting links to satanic rituals!!!! IT DOES NOT BELONG!!!!!

Seriously though.....I really DID think they were called armadillo eggs. Was I wrong?:confused:

Wampus the armadillo egg is taking a whole Jap cutting a slip down the side, Filling with cheese and then wrapping in sausage and seasoning they are quite tasty I might have to make some of those today to wash out the thought of that link.

Wampus the armadillo egg is taking a whole Jap cutting a slip down the side, Filling with cheese and then wrapping in sausage and seasoning they are quite tasty I might have to make some of those today to wash out the thought of that link.

I am going to make armadillo eggs too......there is going to be some love in my smoker this long weekend.....WOOT WOOT!

I am going to make armadillo eggs too......there is going to be some love in my smoker this long weekend.....WOOT WOOT!

I like to use Jimmy Dean Maple sausage for Armadillo eggs. The sweet goes well with the heat of the Jalapeno. :thumb:

Back