***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"hot Hot HOT...Scovilles that is"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 12/11.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1471172_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1472153_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1473359_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
1474068_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1474693_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1474857_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1475126_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1475267_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1475528_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1475551_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
1475718_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1475731_bluetang.jpg

I'm sweating just looking at these pictures! Great job, everyone!

they all looked great and quite tasty n8man's pic was great but in the end bobbrisket got my vote - very nice everyone :clap:

Arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!! I have to THINK again?!? There are so many outstanding entries in this one. Although I still want to see what's under that short and curly julienne Gore...

This is gonna be a tough one to decide....
I gotta ponder a while...They All Look Tasty!!!!

They all look so good. Great job everyone, my mouth is watering.:thumb:

Arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!! I have to THINK again?!? There are so many outstanding entries in this one. Although I still want to see what's under that short and curly julienne Gore...

You have to vote for it, if you want to see it. That's the rule and I'm sticking with it. :becky:

I just noticed we have everyone but Amber from Teams Wives and Husbands in this one. I bet Alan had that arranged on purpose to get an advantage...

Tofu gets two votes so far in a BBQ Throw Down while a perfectly murdered rib eye gets none.:tsk:

Are you complaining about getting a potential zero with a ribeye? To get a zero with eggplant or tofu is child's play, but to get a zero with a ribeye is a demonstration of real skill.

Are you complaining about getting a potential zero with a ribeye? To get a zero with eggplant or tofu is child's play, but to get a zero with a ribeye is a demonstration of real skill.
Redhot has done just that. Remember Bone In?:becky:

I'm down to N8man's wings, ecode's chili, and bluetang's burger. I'll start the bidding at one sample of your entry.

Sorry Gore that is so farking creative and I'm a sick puppy so I voted for you. :thumb:

This is gonna be a hard one to vote for they all look good. Amber has fighting a bad cold for a few days so I had nothing to do with it.........THIS TIME:becky:

Last edited:
This is gonna be a hard one to vote for they all look been good. Amber has fighting a bad cold for a few days so I had nothing to do with it.........THIS TIME:becky:
Hope she feels better soon Alan!

And AL! Agree to share that pic before Gore forces a non-disclosure clause!:heh:

Maybe I should have stuck with the chili...

:bored: Still watching my PM box. I'm going to recall my vote if I don't get it soon....

Back