• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pics from the Royal

smknwhlswife

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Thanks to the people who are sending me pics. Here are some that I have received.

Andy & Todd get 1st in Pork at the Invitational
a&t1email.JPG

Andy, Lauren & Me - Kaylin was pouting about something & didn't want to be in the pic.:roll:
aremail1.JPG

Reserve Grand!!!
aremail3.JPG

aremail2.JPG

Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing such a special time with us.

awesome pictures....geee, share a little wealth?....CONGRATS!!!!

In that last pic, Damnit Andy looks kinda in a daze :rolleyes:. WTG!!!

That daze was me tryin to hold back more tears. Seein all my buds cheerin' me on, hearing all the damnit-andys, and "go lil bit".... and just the general outpouring of support - well, it did me in. My cup run-eth over. I was just trying to keep from balling like a little girl at that point :rolleyes: Just after that pic, Mark picked me up on his way to the podium and spun me around, and said a few things.... and I had to stop the tear flow again a second time.

Nothing like it in my life, Dave. I'm truely blessed to have such good friends, and so many of them. Still blown away to be honest.

Damn it Andy!!

Glad I was there when we named you that. You deserve every thing you have gotten. Someday, may we all work that hard and be rewarded the same way. And you did it with only half of you!! :p

NUTZ

Congrats on a GREAT finish at the Royal! I don't think I could held the tears back.

Back