Pork supplier

Browser

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Anticipating the completion of my UDS soon, I looked at the webpage of a local pork supplier, and was nicely suprised to find their prices weren't out of this world. I've known of the existence of Grasmere Farm for many years as my grandparents used to live about a mile from them and I now live about four miles away, but I've never bothered to go in. I think I will now, as they sell all sorts of pork cuts, including rolled boned shoulders, something called a catering collar which as near as I can tell is a butt, bratwursts, bacon burgers and all sorts of goodies. I think the use of the $ sign on their page is an error, it's meant to be a £ sign.
I can see a battle with Mrs Browser over spending on meat coming up:-D

I can see a battle with Mrs Browser over spending on meat coming up:-D
Shiny things , man, confuse her with shiny things. It always works on m....oooh! Look! Fishing lures!

Remember it's always better to apologize than ask permission.... Of course that's coming from the divorced guy...

The dollar sign vs pound sign is most likely a browser setting as it showed up as a pound sign for me. Looked good and I agree with Waytt Bacon Burger! MUMMMM

King of my Castle, Lord of my Domain, and DrumSmoker of the Meats...
When I'm doing the Cooking, She don't speak out one bit.....Except to
ask for more....and tell me I smell like smoke... and take out the garbage....and trim those eyebrows....

Back