MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 11-06-2006, 06:27 AM   #1
MrSmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Default Lake Pleasant BBQ Cookoff - ICBA

We had 50 teams (first year for this event) met a couple of the Brethren.ThomEmery and ddog were their but we didn't get to hang out.My Spicetwins were awesome,had a four hour burn but i still had to get up and check.I should have trusted Jay's word,next time i'll get four hours uninterrupted sleep.I got 3rd in brisket but didn't place in the top ten with Ribs and Chicken.Here's a few pics.I guess we didn't didn't get anymore food pictures, mostly pics of the twins:)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00377.JPG (58.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00378.JPG (59.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00380.JPG (59.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00384.JPG (61.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00387.JPG (59.5 KB, 24 views)
Arizona Chapter BBQ Brethren-----AZBarbeque Hall of Fame, North American Outdoors Grill,Charbroil Red, #7 Custom Red Kamado, Bandera
MrSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2006, 07:23 AM   #2
MrSmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Here's some other picture that friends from my car club took. They stopped by to sample some armadillo eggs.The helicopter was there to airlift one of the cooks to the hospital.He cut himself in the stomach,they stitched him up and he got a ride back in time for the awards.
Arizona Chapter BBQ Brethren-----AZBarbeque Hall of Fame, North American Outdoors Grill,Charbroil Red, #7 Custom Red Kamado, Bandera
MrSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2006, 07:24 AM   #3
ThomEmery
Babbling Farker

Yes Great Event And Those Spice twins are beauty's

Team What Wood Jesus Que?

Www.bbqthom.com
ThomEmery is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2006, 09:19 AM   #4
G$
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmoker
Here's some other picture that friends from my car club took. They stopped by to sample some armadillo eggs.The helicopter was there to airlift one of the cooks to the hospital.He cut himself in the stomach,they stitched him up and he got a ride back in time for the awards.
Wish the Rookie Mistakes could have made it. I'm still in a bit of recovery mode. Looks like a good time!

and...well done on the brisket!
G$ is offline   Reply With Quote