Source of food grade pellets near New York City?

eleeptg

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I'm excited about getting my Yoder YS640 in a few. They said they would include 20lb bag to start with. I'm an amazon prime member so can always go pick up a 40lb lumberjack for about $42 with no extra charge for shipping.

Just wondering if anyone has a good source in the New York City area? Or perhaps there are "quite" a few pellet people out there that we can pool and buy in bulk?

that's all well and good, but where the hell do you put a YS640 in NYC? :clap:

Unfortunately it's a bit away for me.. Guess if I go, I'd have to pick up a truckload as the NYC tolls are not cheap at $10.25 for tunnel and then another $10.65x2 for the NJ Turnpike.

AtlGator - True that there is no space in Manhattan, but luckily Queens is part of NYC and has plenty of space... well.. enough space. My neighbors will definitely looking over the fence and staring at my bbq :)

Traeger pellets in 8 different varieties, $18.99 a 20 lb bag with free shipping on an order of 2 bags or more...

Treager Pellets

Also Smokin Wood Pellets pellets states...... Smokin Wood Pellets (they sell Lumberjack Pellets.....)
if you live in the Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey & New York area, you now have an option. Pellets can be picked up at our Riverton, New Jersey location, or we can set up a midway point to meet and we will bring them to you. We can also deliver to areas that are in a reasonable range from Riverton New Jersey before you have to absorb any delivery charges. We will deal with all orders on an individual basis in order to get you the best prices possible. Pellets when you need them, 7 days a week.

Back