• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

That's a Wrap!

Redhot

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So, I stayed home today (sinuses) and deguerre came home for lunch. He decided he wanted another brisket sammie with the leftover garlic loaf...:doh: sorry baby, I ate it. So, instead he decides he'll just make a wrap. He heated a couple of wraps and put American cheese on them then heated the sliced brisket. Brisket on the cheese, then lettuce, onion and pico degallo, wrapped 'em up and nuked for 30 seconds. YUM, he's glad he didn't have the bread, said he wouldn't have thought to use the pico degallo which went quite well with all that smoky goodness.
Don't they scream eat me?

ThatsaWrap.jpg

What do you do with leftover brisket?

It was good for sure. The brisket was from my point cook and the combination with the pico de gallo was a very pleasant surprise. I'm soooooo glad Redhot ate that leftover garlic bread.:becky:

What's leftover brisket?:confused:

Just kidding.

I have been known to make whatever strikes my fancy at the time with leftover brisket. One of the more unusual things I recall was Brisket Salad, like Chicken Salad, only with Brisket.

Down here, we call those wrap things a flour tortilla, and the finished "wrap" a burrito. You liverals have funny names for things. :crazy:

CD :becky:

BTW, I do love me some brisket tacos.

Back