My best ribs ever.....

Those ribs look great, Tony! And martial arts will be great for the kids! Have fun with it and hope they do as well!

Fantastic job on the cook! All of it looks amazing.

My younger son has been taking karate for a while. He's a sweet, loving, gentle kid - he also packs a serious wallop when he punches. :boxing: The experience has been fantastic for him and I take comfort in knowing he is getting good training and discipline, and will be able to take care of himself in most situations.

Fantastic job on the cook! All of it looks amazing.

My younger son has been taking karate for a while. He's a sweet, loving, gentle kid - he also packs a serious wallop when he punches. :boxing: The experience has been fantastic for him and I take comfort in knowing he is getting good training and discipline, and will be able to take care of himself in most situations.

Today was the day I committed to join and pay up. Had to buy their gear. Now it's time to make adjustments on our budget.
I will report on their progress from time to time. Wish I could of fine this when I was a kid. But thanks to my parents I can now do it for my kids.

Today was the day I committed to join and pay up. Had to buy their gear. Now it's time to make adjustments on our budget.
I will report on their progress from time to time. Wish I could of fine this when I was a kid. But thanks to my parents I can now do it for my kids.

I do enjoy your posts regarding BBQ, but you remind us that familia is the main component in cooking. Prost!
BTW, I too am thankful my parents were patient.:clap2:

your ribs look awesome! You should be proud, your family looks very happy!!

Talk about meaty spares!! :shocked:

They look awesome. As do the kiddos. Martial arts will teach them a lot. Kids need something like that in life so they can learn about themselves and that life takes work to be successful. I was lucky enough to have that through Boy Scouts growing up. Without it, I wouldn't be near the man I am today..

Curious to know though, how was the rub? I have a bottle of it that I haven't cracked open yet.

I want to give that rack one big bronsky-- bblbllbblblblblblbblblblblblblb -- yeah!

Great looking meal and family. :thumb: Keep on smoking!

Back