MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 02-24-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil
Default Board coming down tonight for about 15 minutes.

Due to some database errors, I have to do some restores tonight and will be taking the

board down at Midnight Eastern Time for about 15-30 minutes. I'll have it back online

as soon as possible.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2006, 02:24 PM   #2
Arlin_MacRae
somebody shut me the fark up.

Tanks, Poo.

Primo Oval Junior, Traeger Model 075 Pellet Pooper, Big Chief, Kingfisher Kooker 14" gas/wood combo, PBC Brethren Edition, Pit Boss NASCAR Tailgater
Home Brewer, Murderer of Squirrels, Armadillo Inspector
Flaming Pig Head Mod
Certified KCBS Master BBQ Judge
Arlin_MacRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:30 PM   #3
The_Kapn
Moderator Emeritus

Name/Nickname : Tim

Past my beddie bye time

Thanks for all you do!

TIM
Old 02-24-2006, 03:07 PM   #4
tommykendall
Quintessential Chatty Farker

WTF - that's when I get home from the bar and ready to chat. Oh wait - that's yapooh.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:41 PM   #5
Bill-Chicago
somebody shut me the fark up.

Location: Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Madison Ave.
Name/Nickname : Professor Dickweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykendall
WTF - that's when I get home from the bar and ready to chat. Oh wait - that's yapooh.
Turn on your farking Yahoo IM Dipple Chip.

Phil, On topic (of course) I noticed the server is nearly 20 minutes behind real time, clockwise.

Can John help during this "fix"

(again, not complaining, its an observation)

Thanks for the work

The death of "willkat98"

Me: If you aren't woke, that means you're still sleeping, right?
Kid today: That's racist!

Bandera, M-BGE, WSM, Gold Kettle, Kenmore Gasser, 36Qt Turkey Fryer, ECB, Dutch Oven, Black Iron BBQ Viper-M, Blackstone 36" Griddle
Bill-Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:45 PM   #6
BBQchef33

johns not around tonight.. im not sure if my access level will let me adjust the time. Were coming down in about an hour..... cant IM.... gotta start to prep.. We should be back up no later than 12:20.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 02-24-2006, 09:54 PM   #7
Smoker
is One Chatty Farker

Phil,

You should have warned us earlier. I already had a conversation with my wife this week. Now I'm gonna have to talk to her again!!!!
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:56 AM   #8
BBQchef33

warned you at 2:41 this afternoon. ! you were off having a snack!

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 02-25-2006, 07:53 AM   #9
tommykendall
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by willkat98
Turn on your farking Yahoo IM Dipple Chip.
Drunk mod and dog house mod

Oh yeah - thanks for the work Mary.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:30 AM   #10
BBQchef33

Looks like the restores fixed what was broke. Had to use some older files, prior to our last service pack update, so if anyone notices anything out of whack, let me know.

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM