MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #1
blazinfire
Babbling Farker

Default Wife got a tooth pulled said "You can have anything You want for dinner"

I bet she's regretting that decision right now! hahaha.. She requested whatever I made I had mashed potato's prepared for it.. Only thing I could think of was steak!! and boy do I have some nice steaks to eat!!

This is a 1" 2lb sirloin steak from locally farmed grass fed angus beef! I love this stuff.. since buying meat from them I have not purchased beef or pork from the store.. unless it was a brisket or something like that.

If you guys know me.. not much of a drinker.. But I had to stay hydrated and wanted to try something "fancy"

Here's a good picture for a size comparison of the steak! thing is massive!

Cut it down so I could have some left overs for later :)

Hope everyone has a good night! Gonna watch some boob tube have a few drinks and take care of the missus for the next couple days!! THEN ITS TIME I DRAG HER BUTT FISHING!! lol

Old 04-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #2
Stingerhook
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Marty

Thats one fine darn plate.

UDS now resurrected, Square Chicken Cooker, Green 22" Kettle, Stok Tower Grill & Barrel Grill, Stealth WSM 18", Char Broil Kamander
Stingerhook is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 06:41 PM   #3
Titch
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Titch :-)

Looks tasty, delicious.
Maybe the wife needs a Root Canal or two?

Don't send the Foster's, it's a Federal crime(IamMadMan)

Join us for a Laugh.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7
Titch is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 06:48 PM   #4
EyeBurnEverything
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Candice

You should have made the poor woman some fork tender short ribs to go with them mashed potatoes.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:52 PM   #5
blazinfire
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeBurnEverything View Post
You should have made the poor woman some fork tender short ribs to go with them mashed potatoes.

HAHA.. U think I'm gonna work that hard? nah really.. I don't have any short ribs or I probably would of had something braising in the oven. But she's tryin to not over do it so she's on the mashed potato's & and pudding diet tonight LOL

Old 04-15-2019, 06:55 PM   #6
EyeBurnEverything
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Candice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinfire View Post
HAHA.. U think I'm gonna work that hard? nah really.. I don't have any short ribs or I probably would of had something braising in the oven. But she's tryin to not over do it so she's on the mashed potato's & and pudding diet tonight LOL
Ok, she is partly to blame. If she would have made you buy her a Instant Pot, you could have had those short ribs done in 90 minutes flat.

Old 04-15-2019, 10:10 PM   #7
blazinfire
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeBurnEverything View Post
Ok, she is partly to blame. If she would have made you buy her a Instant Pot, you could have had those short ribs done in 90 minutes flat.

Now probably would of been the time for her to take advantage of that idea.. I've been wanting an Instant Pot for a while now! Lets hope she's not reading this over my shoulder!