MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 11-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #16
rexster314
is one Smokin' Farker

Mine is a VP320. 16x20 chamber
rexster314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 12:23 PM   #17
sleebus.jones
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : sleebs

Jeez, I remember seeing (or at least I think I do) the VP210 around $500 a few years back...what happened?
-=<[url=http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265227]Cookshack PG1000[/url] | GMG Davy Crockett WiFi | GMG Jim Bowie WiFi | [url=http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246017]Cindy, the cinderblock reverse flow pit[/url] | Fireboard>=-
[url=https://dashboard.ambientweather.net/devices/public/d621760bf243b5f50d0f8503aba2bdca]The weather in Sleeb's backyard[/url]
sleebus.jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 01:47 PM   #18
Demosthenes9
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleebus.jones View Post
Jeez, I remember seeing (or at least I think I do) the VP210 around $500 a few years back...what happened?
Are you sure that wasn't the vp112, vp112s, or the vp120 ?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Demosthenes9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 01:58 PM   #19
crpngdth2001
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleebus.jones View Post
I believe I saw the VP210 close to this range for one day directly from vacmaster on black friday with something like a 40% off coupon. Never seen it since. I want to say it will be two black fridays ago.

I'm waiting to see what they offer this year for BF, otherwise I am probably going to get the LEM Maxvac Pro+ Chamber Sealer from Basspro.
crpngdth2001 is offline   Reply With Quote