performer CL,whatcha think?

I shot him an email..looks like hes only a few miles away..should be in my garage tomorrow. Keepin my fingers crossed.

If you don't want it buy it anyways ship it to me I will reinburse you for the costs. I've been looking on cl for one of those alot lately but for some reason in sacramento if someone puts a performer on there they decide no matter what shape it is in it should cost upwards of two hundred....:confused:

And a red one! Those are rare collectors ideas. :grin:
Grab it while you can. I love mine.

I got him down to $30, I will pick it up either tomorrow or Tuesday. Will post pics of the before and after...cant wait to clean it up. I was actually going to get a few parts from weber for my kettles, so good timing. Looks like I will need a new Igniter for the propane, and We shall see what else.regardless, I always wanted this model...so good deal, when I get done with it...she will look brand new.:biggrin:

That's $10 less than I paid for mine! I'd be all over it, because the REDS are the best!

WHAT, no pics yet? ? ? ? ?

If you don't want it, ship it my way, I will find something to do with it.. :biggrin:

I was going to say, offer him $25 and if he hesitates, to $30 tops.... then give him the $35 and tell him thanks.

Back