Backyard Results from Lakeland Pig Fest 2010

M

MasterGator

Does anyone have or know where I can get the Backyard results from the Lakeland Pig Fest 2010?

I've been told they will be posted to the contest website at some point, but until that happens it'll take a good samaritan to post them somewhere.

I have them but will need to scan them in and won't be able to until next week. Any team you're interested in?

Rub Me Tender - You were 2 spots down from me but never had the time to say hi.

MG, if you are coming to Winter Haven this weekend, I'll have a copy in my trailer.

Artie

Here is the Results from 2010 Pig Fest backyard.

This was a good BBQ for us, we took 1st in Ribs and 6th over all.

Attachments

• 2010 Pig Fest Results.pdf
    429.4 KB · Views: 59
I have them but will need to scan them in and won't be able to until next week. Any team you're interested in?

Rub Me Tender - You were 2 spots down from me but never had the time to say hi.

Is that right? We'll be at Winter Haven this weekend, are you there? We had plenty of time to talk Friday night considering how quickly we sold out of food.

Here is the Results from 2010 Pig Fest backyard.

This was a good BBQ for us, we took 1st in Ribs and 6th over all.

Thanks for posting the results. Great job this weekend. Our rib scores couldn't have been more disappointing and all over the place. 3 judges loved them, 3 judges hated them. Go figure.

Thank you very much guys. This was my first competition and I was very anxious to see how I did. I only did Ribs, Anything Butt and Sauce. My team name is Swine Fever.

Back