Off to Philly

Shotgun

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
in 2 days My son and I leave for Philadelphia for the Eagles game on sunday. Have talked to some area brothers and hope to meet up with them sometime during the weekend. will be tailgating in the Jetro lot at smokin Daves if any other brothers would like to stop out.

Have a nice time. I'll give you guys a call from sunny San Diego some time.:biggrin:

Go Eagles!

Last edited:
Sounds like a blast.....I'm actually in NYC this weekend or I'd stop by to say "yo"......Is there a Philly/Eagles connection that brings you from Iowa?

Sounds like a blast.....I'm actually in NYC this weekend or I'd stop by to say "yo"......Is there a Philly/Eagles connection that brings you from Iowa?
Ive been an Eagles fan for some 28-30 years, 1st time in Philly to see a game.

Great timing! I'm sure when you were planning this trip the World Series wasn't on your mind.
Where are you ending up staying and what other plans do you have while you are here?

Great timing! I'm sure when you were planning this trip the World Series wasn't on your mind.
Where are you ending up staying and what other plans do you have while you are here?
Yea, wasnt planning the extra activities, will just have to make do. We will be staying at the holiday Inn staduim and plan on heading downtown grad a cheesesteak and check some sites on saturday..

Stop in at Pig Daddy's and say 'hi' to Jerry and Linda Mullane.
(just do it quick, as they are coming to Long Island tomorrow)

Eric

Hope you had a great trip - you sure got a good game and beautiful weather to watch it.

Hope you had a great trip - you sure got a good game and beautiful weather to watch it.
Yea, we had a great time, stadium was more than I excepted. The cheese steak were worth the trip themselves.

Back