Heres how its done!!! The Rack Attack

And my wife wonders why I'm so farkin' hungry after lookin' at this board for a few minutes...well Brother...she ain't wonderin' no more!!! :p:p:p Even she's droolin' a bit over that one! :lol:

WOW! I missed that thread the first time around. I'm glad I got to see it! I'm to the point where I already know what I'm cooking for the next 3 weekends! Every thing else in the que just got bumped back!

I have made this alot of times since first posting it..

I HAVE TO OFFER SOME ADVICE NOT POSTED THE FIRST TIME AROUND.

If your cooking for more than just yourself..

MAKE MORE THAN ONE. :!: :rolleyes: These things keep bringing people back for 'one more piece'. :twisted:

For an evening watching the fights, I have found a rack/sandwich per guy is about right.... :eusa_clap:eusa_clap as long as theres some abts or slaw around.

346%3B%3A35%3B8%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3277%3E%3A%3C6%3E986%3EWSNRCG%3D3233784%3A3%3B%3B7%3Cnu0mrj

It's kind of scary how much this looks like a McRib. Did the illuminutty invent the McRib ? World Domination ? Hmmmmmmmmm

Definately one per guy.......I might just have to make an extra to stash in the back of the frig for lunch the next day too!

346%3B%3A35%3B8%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3277%3E%3A%3C6%3E986%3EWSNRCG%3D3233784%3A3%3B%3B7%3Cnu0mrj

It's kind of scary how much this looks like a McRib. Did the illuminutty invent the McRib ? World Domination ? Hmmmmmmmmm

cmon yankee!! We all know a McRib aint never seen a bone! it comes from a mold... like some kinda meat pudding. :eek:

bbbbbbbbbbbbLARP...

now.... Chiles... babybacks.. that REAL FOOD..

:mrgreen:

Yes a definite maker, I have a big Halloween party coming up and was looking for a reason to do ribs, Got it Thanks

I am glad I saw this. Now I am defeintely going to have to tr this!! Great Sammie!!!

That is one tasty look'n samich! I will have to try that. Excellent presentation with the beer and the abts.

This sandwich is so good, it commits at least one of the Seven Deadly Sins, violates two of the Ten Commandments, and is illegal in many countries.

Pure culinary sin! I want some!

Back