Sweet Seduction...

Simply Marvelous has won me around $1,000 this year...its funny, people ask me what rub i use as i am standing by my Sponsored by Simply Marvelous Banner...

Come on, there are no S.M. banners. Stop joking around.

You are kidding, right???

Stephan???

Steph??

Hello?

:confused:

imag0172.jpg

Isn't PHOTOSHOP great????

I know there can be NO S.M. banners!!!!! I don't have one, therefore, there is NONE!!! NONE,I tell you! Now, good day, sir!

:)

Nice banner and trophies, by the way.

I just put my order in. I got a cook coming up for my office.... this stuff better be good! :razz:

I'm curious about Dan's comments above about using it on Butts. What have you been using it on, and any tips or tricks for best usage?

---k---, My plan was to try it on a butt today - along with some other Q I had planned, but then I realized I have plans for dinner, so put it off until tomorrow. I'll post reviews then.

However, I've used it on ribs and chicken and so far, it is HORRIBLE. Send your order to me and I'll get rid of it for you!!!!!!

Seriously, it has a nice sweet, but not overly so, taste. I'm not sure how to describe it - honey/peach goodness comes to mind.

Let's just say, it's good enough that even this cheap arse ordered a bulk bag....

Hey, ---k---, here's a good description from Steph's site:
"A hint of peach and honey powder seduces your meat to erupt your palette with tasteful soul."

I just put my order in. I got a cook coming up for my office.... this stuff better be good! :razz:

I'm curious about Dan's comments above about using it on Butts. What have you been using it on, and any tips or tricks for best usage?

K, first thanks for your order! It is great on butts straight out the bag. However, I like the layering process on meat, so I personally use our season all first then the Sweet Seduction or other flavored rub.

Yeah. I've been layering a homemade rub, refrigerating for about 2 - 3 hours, layering the Sweet and Spicy on top and then making sure I let it sweat on the counter for a good 30 - 45 minutes. I've been having my best results with this method. I think the homemade has more salt that better pulls the rub deep in. This method worked better with the Cherry too, until I ran out. I haven't tried the Season All yet. Is there anything particular that makes it good as a base?

Yeah. I've been layering a homemade rub, refrigerating for about 2 - 3 hours, layering the Sweet and Spicy on top and then making sure I let it sweat on the counter for a good 30 - 45 minutes. I've been having my best results with this method. I think the homemade has more salt that better pulls the rub deep in. This method worked better with the Cherry too, until I ran out. I haven't tried the Season All yet. Is there anything particular that makes it good as a base?

I think the combination of ingredients helps it as a base.

Steph, gonna PM you with an order for Sweet Seduction and MORE Cherry rub. Used the last of mine last weekend at QUE and Cruz. We did our best finish to date!

Back