Do we have to make our own streets to serve it on, or can we use pre-made streets?:becky:

You can use pre-made streets, although, I'd be pretty farking impressed if you made your own. :shock: :thumb:

CD :becky:

Don't forget dessert.
201007-w-fair-roadkill.jpg

You can use pre-made streets, although, I'd be pretty farking impressed if you made your own. :shock: :thumb:

CD :becky:
And I am here to impress you? Actually, I have made streets, so hang onto your shorts CD...

I think I might go for your standard NYC Hot Dog.... Of course it could be even more Funky than chewing a scorpion off a stick... But Hey... it's a Hot Dog!

Cheers!

Bill

BreakfastSlider.jpg

YUM... :hungry:

I'm trying to figure out what to have breakfast right now and after seeing this nothing is going to satisfy me... :tsk:

Shawarma - First Throwdown

Here you go guys. Some bbq chicken shawarma complete with homemade pickled onions, pickles and turnips, we didn't make the olives though and garlic roasted potatoes and homemade aioli. If you've never marinated your chicken in yogurt before try it - 1 cup of plain yogurt + Juice of 1 lemon + your spices.

P1200053.jpg

Smoked up and ready to go
P1200054.jpg

2/3 of SKA (Sierra and Kylie)
P1200059.jpg

Pulled
P1200061.jpg

Final Plate
P1200065.jpg

Some good Quebec Beer
P1200067.jpg

That's Tasty
P1200073.jpg

Just getting this one in before the deadline... :heh: Hard to do Street food here without having Jerked Chicken...

Thread to come... I'll probably add a couple other photos.:thumb:
9f36c651.jpg

Cheers

Nice first entry SKA BBQ. :thumb:

Is there any way we could se some larger pictures? Can we help you post larger pictures?

It looks good, and you made good use of the cute children crutch, but if we can get some bigger pictures on the vote thread, I think you have a VERY competitive entry. :clap2:

CD

Just getting this one in before the deadline... :heh: Hard to do Street food here without having Jerked Chicken...

Thread to come... I'll probably add a couple other photos.:thumb:
9f36c651.jpg

Cheers

Are we allowing dual entries? I'm okay with it, but bigabyte is the keeper of the throwdown rules.

As for the deadline, you have a few minutes left. :rolleyes: :becky:

CD

As much as I would like to let the second entry in, the posted rules for this one (in the link) say only one entry. That rule is there because the people voted and a majority of folks wanted things limited to one entry per person (at the time).

HOWEVER, multiple entries are ALWAYS allowed in SPECIAL Throwdowns, and the Cook It Like A Brisket Throwdown just so happens to be one of those. It also mentions in the rules for that one that multiple entries are allowed.:thumb:

So please let me know which entry you would like entered for voting tomorrow, otherwise I will have to pick.

The voters already decided on this issue, and multiple entries are not allowed.

I went through photobucket. I can check the settings again. The original pictures are definitely big enough just not totally sure of the best process.

As much as I would like to let the second entry in, the posted rules for this one (in the link) say only one entry. That rule is there because the people voted and a majority of folks wanted things limited to one entry per person (at the time).

HOWEVER, multiple entries are ALWAYS allowed in SPECIAL Throwdowns, and the Cook It Like A Brisket Throwdown just so happens to be one of those. It also mentions in the rules for that one that multiple entries are allowed.:thumb:

So please let me know which entry you would like entered for voting tomorrow, otherwise I will have to pick.

The voters already decided on this issue, and multiple entries are not allowed.

No prob Chris... Which one you guys think I should use? :confused:
Cheers

No prob Chris... Which one you guys think I should use? :confused:
Cheers

As far as the food goes, that's a really tough choice, so as a back-up, I'd use the one with the cute kids. :thumb:

I agree, those little shrimps looked like winners to me!:thumb:

Back