Taco Tuesday - Carnitas

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Quartered a 10# Butt and seasoned with 50/50 BPS Jallelejah Seasoned Jalapeño Salt and Cuckoo Racha Spicy Chili Dust, cooked till probe tender then chopped to use for Tacos, Enchiladas, Nachos and stuffed Poblanos.

wnPnAPH.jpg

M4Zz4J3.jpg

Oh yeah! Great looking plate, and great choice of seasonings. That Cuckoo Racha, makes for some killer wings.

Oh yeah! Great looking plate, and great choice of seasonings. That Cuckoo Racha, makes for some killer wings.
Yes it does and another thing is it doesn't contain salt so it is great to add to other seasonings without making them too salty.

Nice plate Kevin! you been doing that pellet cooker right

Nice plate Kevin! you been doing that pellet cooker right
Thank you Tom, I was going for more of a roasted pork profile with a hint of smoke and it came out almost as exactly as I had envisioned, love the versatility of the MAK.

Last edited:
Looks and sounds killer, Kevin! Love the beans and rice too. Delicious!

Excellent cook(s)
Eating well.

Looks farkin' fantastic! You learn something new here every day - Cucka Rancha Spicy Chili dust - I am on the lookout. Love Wings done nicely.

My new favorite wing seasoning is a combo of Little Louie's and Cuckoo Racha, cooked vortex style.
Little Louie's is good on bird on it's own, Cuckoo Racha gives it a nice little kick plus a little vinegar twang, excellent combo. :thumb:

Back