Missed it by THIS much... or maybe not.

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I do my semi regular CL check, and I find an old RED performer. 35 bucks! I immediately call the number, and someone is on their way to buy it. :doh:

The seller said he'd call me if the buyer doesn't close the deal. :pray:

picture.php

CD

By the way, most appetizing looking fajitas I've seen in a LONG LONG LONG time; you got my vote.

Good luck!!!

Looks like it may need some work, so for $35, I'd say the price is right for a red SS.

Hope you get it man! That's a sweet price and it's a redhead:clap2:

Oh, well, I didn't really NEED another grill, and especially a Performer. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a redhead Performer to add to my redhead Master's Touch.

CD

If it's any consolation: no handle, the ash catcher is off, which means the bar that holds it in place might be toast (kinda dangling in the pic), and who knows what the porcelain finish on the bowl and lid actually look like ( I know its still a redhead and worth a little elbow grease at that price, but just trying to cheer you up).

Also, trust me when I tell you that you get GREAT deals on CL for Performers and other Weber grills (esp. Performers) consistently in Dallas, than we ever get down here in the Swamp (aka Houston). I'm sure another will come along before you know it. I missed a $15 Jumbo Joe by 35mins some time ago, and still mourn the loss.

Back