Pitmaster T's Quickies Dalmatian Flea Powder for Ribs

I tried the video directory thingy and was advised that I had no such permission to do so.
Imagine that!

But WHO's Fatty was that next to my wife and what TYPE of fatty was it?
:doh:... that's your wife??? Wow, congrats. I've been trying to convince mine to take some "pics" for some time with no luck. What's your secret? I used to live close to your neck of the woods in Friendswood some years back. In fact I picked up my wife down in Texas, God I love those Texas women :p. Unfortunately though I know nothing about the fatty that looks like a bacon explosion. If it's not yours then someone may be in for a :boxing:.

:doh:... that's your wife??? Wow, congrats. I've been trying to convince mine to take some "pics" for some time with no luck. What's your secret? I used to live close to your neck of the woods in Friendswood some years back. In fact I picked up my wife down in Texas, God I love those Texas women :p. Unfortunately though I know nothing about the fatty that looks like a bacon explosion. If it's not yours then someone may be in for a :boxing:.

Its my wife... but she was born in Memphis and I met her and married her in Connecticut.

Back