Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mass Produced Charcoal grill

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Old school horizontal drum

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.7%

• Total voters
6' southern yankee rotissere, and a meadow creek caterer's delight 108, and when at home the char griller superpro w/ side firebox.

BSKD. I don't get enough time to use it as much as I would like to, but tending a stick fire sure is relaxing when I get to.

Awfully nosy tonite....:cool:
Drums baby, what else is there?? :biggrin:
Well, i do have a nice offset that feels neglected. :cry:

Had to vote other. There was no option for upright insulated smokers.:eek:

My main smoker is a Spicewine.:cool:

What, No special tag for the Bandera? just thrown in with all other mass produced offsets, sad times.

For smoking I like to burn sticks, so it's the Klose. For grilling, pizza making and everything else I love the BGE. Somehow I find uses for all of my other cookers too...

My Eggs are my day-to-day cookers, between the large and the small (or "Fat Man" & "Little Boy") they can handle just about anything. I use them maybe 15 to 20 times a month.

I have a pair of BDS's that I use for some of my longer and all of my larger cooks. I would guess the average use is 3 or 4 times a month.

I had to choose Other. I refuse to put the Weber Kettle in the same category as "Mass produced charcoal grill". It deserves a category by itself.

Whole Hog Country Pellet Smoker and Traeger Texas Style Pellet Smoker for now :lol:

WSM for the long un-attended butt smoking, Lyfe Tyme for other things, Kamado for small jobs, gasser for fish etc.

WSM's for smokin'...Weber gasser for grillin'...Big Green Drums for grins and giggles...:biggrin:

voted other also for my weber kettles. amazed they didn't have their own spot. might change when i make my uds but i doubt it.

Back