• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rollcall NY Bar Bash 2 Jan 21 2006

S

Smoker

Bulldog grill in Amityville
292 Merrick Rd
Amityville, NY 11701-3448

7PM

I'm in

I'll be there....Looking forward to it....

Planning for 7-7:15, but definitely no later than 8PM.

Phil wore the Brethren white shirt w/ black sleeves @ Hooters. Maybe I'll wear the grey Brethren sweatshirt this time....

Will can bring the clock..

That's too bad Sawdust.. beautiful country out there in OR.though.... some decent Q places around Portland

and BTW... a marker to look for when looking for Bulldogs is a 7-11 sign that is about 15-20 ft in the air.. Bulldog is on east side of sign..

Last edited by a moderator:
If i dont upstate snowmobiling this weekend i will be there. depends on how much snow they get

I'm still in for Sat... just a heads up that there is a small chance I may have to split early around 9:30-10... Just throwing it out there now, so I don't get any strange looks or funny comments like "What...it's past you're bedtime ?"....

I'll try to get there at 7-7:30 so I'll have a few hours to hang if I have to go leave early...

Just a little note... Amityville has Village Cops....who really have not much to do... If you come South... down Bayview Ave, off Sunrise, at the Home Depot...to get to Montauk Hwy, beware of the cops sitting at the two stop signs south of Railroad Ave... it's a favorite place for them to sit on the side roads to give tickets for rolling through the stop signs...

Guys, I'm not going to be able to make it. My brother and family from Seattle's stoping in for the night on his way to Europe. I feel really bad since you switched the place for me, but now you can go back to Hooters.

Ok.. INs
Smoker
Smokeater
Rbsnwngs
Me
Vinny

Maybes
BobBquer
Sledneck

Anyone else?

Temporarily scrubbed chatter from the post so we can count the responses. Will restore them later.

Hooters is fine with me. I'm Q-ed out this week.. been eating brisket chicken and and fatties since sunday.

Up to the crowd. Speak up. !

I don't care where we meet. And if its a small group I don't mind if we bring family either.

brucesieg said:
i think im in trying to get out of a birthday party for a young family member

Go to the party early and leave by 7pm :)~

Wanted to come and meet some of you guys, but unfortunately have a family funeral to attend. Maybe next time.......and I know there will be a next time.

jrick33 said:
Wanted to come and meet some of you guys, but unfortunately have a family funeral to attend. Maybe next time.......and I know there will be a next time.

Yes there will be....February sounds good!!!!!

Back