RTIC Coolers Clearance Sale

Looks like decent pricing on the 40oz tumblers and canopies in particular.

Thanks for the heads-up!

My wife would thank you for saving us money. I'm a little pissed off after checking out;)

It got me, too!!:laugh:

I got one of the camo pop-up's. $80 & Free Shipping.

Dammit Pat!!!! I've wanted that 65 size, but didn't really need it because I have colemans that work just fine and $250 I didn't want to spend. I don't care about color so now I'm having a hard time not ordering it.

Thanks.............:roll:

Dammit Pat!!!! I've wanted that 65 size, but didn't really need it because I have colemans that work just fine and $250 I didn't want to spend. I don't care about color so now I'm having a hard time not ordering it.

Thanks.............:roll:

Just go with the pink.

You'll always be able to spot it and no one will steal it.:laugh:

Just go with the pink.

You'll always be able to spot it and no one will steal it.:laugh:

You know I have no shame so that price is perfect. Going to wait a few days and not have a knee jerk reaction like always. I still never travel enough to need that much cold retention.........but damn the price is good........so will give it at least 3 days..........or possibly tomorrow..........:twitch:

Damn they are quick, ordered some tumblers and coffee cups at 10:15pm and they are already shipped out?

Got me! Had to have that pink laptop backpack.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They now added more coolers. I think they only had the Pink 65 and the Blue 145. Now they have a Green 65 and a 110.

Maybe that green 45 was there before.
r8lT9Yfl.png

Back