Royal Oak Natural Wood Tumbleweeds.

How much? I get the Weber wax cubes for $4.

I saw those at H D $5.99 for 16 or 40 cents a light. I stick with wiping my drip pan with newspaper and the lump is shooting flames and the chiminy is cherry red. Weber cubes are way cheaper.

How much? I get the Weber wax cubes for $4.
I got them at Walmart. $3.97 for 16. I'm not done with the cubes just yet,still have two 24 packs. I do like these Royal Oak versions. They flame up nicely like a little tinder box.

I saw those at H D $5.99 for 16 or 40 cents a light. I stick with wiping my drip pan with newspaper and the lump is shooting flames and the chiminy is cherry red. Weber cubes are way cheaper.
You kinda remind me of myself sometimes. I will pay for a $40 brisket and question a 40 cent fire starter. Farkin Farkers! :razz:

Last edited:
At the end of the season places like Target often have the cubes for $1 per package. When I find that deal I stock up. Use them for fires in our patio fire pit too.

At the end of the season places like Target often have the cubes for $1 per package. When I find that deal I stock up. Use them for fires in our patio fire pit too.
I love target when they clearance out stuff. They don't play!

The tumbleweed things work pretty good. I think 1 replaces 2 cubes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back