MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 06-22-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
dbhost
On the road to being a farker

Default Weber Jumbo Joe Premium unboxing and assembly... The video

As promised in my earlier post about this, here is the video of unboxing and assembling this kettle grill... I am now fully set up and ready for a cook on this thing this weekend!

Not sure why the youtube embed code won't work, but here is the link... Sorry I was trying to keep you on BBQ Brethren. Am I doing something wrong here?

https://youtu.be/7_jYFE9vtDo

Thanks from:--->

Old 06-22-2018, 07:06 PM   #2
mchar69
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Am I doing something wrong here?
Just gently saying I don't have time for a 17 minute video
on how to assemble a simple item, when there is p hub - oops -
National Geographic Channels to watch :)
Cut it down to fast clips and 3 minutes and you got a winner.

Oh, you mean doing something wrong embedding, I have no idea.
See, my longwinded response is - too long.

Last edited by mchar69; 06-22-2018 at 07:26 PM..
mchar69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 07:24 PM   #3
dbhost

well I figured since we do low and slow around here a 17-minute video was going to be slow enough...

As to the other sorts of videos you may or may not be watching that's none of my business...

Old 06-22-2018, 07:26 PM   #4
mchar69
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
well I figured since we do low and slow around here a 17-minute video was going to be slow enough...
I laughed out loud! Good one!!
mchar69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 08:05 PM   #5
Blizzard
Full Fledged Farker

What do you have on the wall behind you to your left? It looks like a grinder on top, then is that a CAD controlled planer? What’s underneath that? Your garage is pretty organized.... yeah.... 17 minutes for unboxing a kettle grill? Sorry, too long....
Blizzard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 09:57 PM   #6
dbhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
What do you have on the wall behind you to your left? It looks like a grinder on top, then is that a CAD controlled planer? What’s underneath that? Your garage is pretty organized.... yeah.... 17 minutes for unboxing a kettle grill? Sorry, too long....
That's my tool stacker. It houses my benchtop power tools. I have a scrol saw, 8" grinder with a Wolverine jig, a 6-1/8" Benchtop jointer, a 13" planer, and an oscillating spindle / belt sander...

A lot of the smoking chips I use come out of the shop. Mostly pecan since that is what I work with a lot...

The shop is disasterously messy right now, but if you want to take a look at it when it's clean, check out my page about the shop at.

http://www.daves-workshop.com/p/the-workshop.html

Thanks from:--->